#sales #and #marketing #degree #online
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Operations
Part-Time Ticket Operations Representative – Forty Niners Football Company (Santa Clara, Ca)
The Ticket Operations Representative reports to the Manager of Ticket Operations and responsibilities are to cover all aspects of ticket operations, including but not limited to support in the following areas:
- 49ers gameday and Levi s Stadium event ticket operations services
- Levi s Stadium tour program ticketing
- Invoicing and collection support
- Ticket fulfillment
- Customer service
- Work 49ers gamedays and other non-49ers Levi s Stadium events, including day-to-day support of the Levi s Stadium tour program.
- Provide in-person and telephone customer service for tickets, seating and schedule inquiries.
- Handle incoming inquiries on 49ers and Levi s Stadium event tour ticket sales.
- Sort general mail and e-mail correspondence from customers and fans.
- Assist in fulfilling general requests for ticket information, schedules and various account service matters.
- Perform work through team s ticketing database, Archtics, and CRM solution, MS Dynamics, to support necessary ticket sales, service and operations tasks.
- Assist in selling and payment processing on accounts for tickets (season, single, other) and parking.
- Process 49ers Museum and Levi s Stadium Tour orders and support necessary tour schedule maintenance.
- Help fulfill season and other ticket packages for customers as necessary.
- Assist season ticket holders requiring gameday wheelchair sales and exchanges.
- Maintain accurate and balanced window ticket sales and workstation banks for necessary reconciliation.
- Perform box office and will-call duties, including at remote service locations, for 49ers gameday and Levi s Stadium events.
- Have full knowledge of all gameday policies, procedures, and stadium facts.
- Additional related duties as determined.
- Bachelor s degree (or currently pursuing degree) from a four year accredited college preferred, OR equivalent sports ticket sales, service and operations experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work all home games.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- TM/Archtics experience a plus.
- Ability to work both 49ers gameday and Levi s Stadium events/tours as needed.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.
Sales & Marketing: Marketing
Email Marketing Coordinator – San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara, CA)
Looking for a highly-motivated email marketing coordinator to help manage the set-up, quality assurance, deployment and reporting of transactional and marketing email campaigns from the San Francisco 49ers and Levi s Stadium.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns for team branded, stadium branded and internal communication this includes email code, template designs, copywriting, calls-to-action, database segmentations, scheduling and reporting
- Prepare Photoshop files which include slicing/resizing images
- Build list segmentations based on email, web and customer behavior
- Monitor subscription lists and work on ways to improve list quality
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure emails render correctly across a wide variety of email clients, browsers and devices for a consistent user experience
- Maintain a monthly email performance report using important key performance indicators within all email campaigns
- Responsible for data hygiene, email deliverability, segmentation and A/B testing
- Bachelor s Degree required
- 2+ years of email marketing; CRM experience preferred
- 1+ year of Marketo experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and implement last-minute changes as needed
- Intermediate HTML and Photoshop skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Experience in the sports and entertainment industries is ideal