#rate money changer
The 5 Best Places to Exchange Money in Singapore
To travelers, money exchange does matter. But it is not the matter with travelers in Singapore since our city provides a myriad of reliable licensed money changers, which offer superior exchange rates for most currencies.
Those registered money changers spread from Changi Airport to any shopping malls nationwide. For your convenience, you can engage a service at the airport or the hotel you stay at. But for the best rates, make your way to one of the Singapore’s most reputable money changing hubs. They are The Arcade in Raffles Place, Lucky Plaza on Orchard Road, Mustafa Centre in Little India, People’s Park Complex in Chinatown, and Parkway Parade in Marine Parade.
The above-mentioned hubs are also well-known as Singapore’s tourist attractions, easily accessible by public transport. So it is very commodious for travelers to do the exchange.
And bear in mind that bargain should be done to get the better exchange rates.
- Located at Raffles Place – the business centre in Singapore, The Arcade has a large number of good money changers, which supplies good rates for various currencies.
- The exchange rates are shown on electronic display boards.
- Staff at most of the changers have good communication skills to serve smooth deals.
- Located on Orchard Road – the shopping belt of Singapore, money changers at Lucky Plaza are the most convenient choices for tourists who are around Orchard area.
- There are no electronic display boards for showing exchange rates, but customers can get any desired information through very helpful and patient staff at every money exchange booth in the building.
- There are a number of money changers at Mustafa Centre, but the most reliable and famous one is Mustafa Foreign Exchange.
- Open 24/7, Mustafa Foreign Exchange is the only place in Singapore that offer money exchange service both day and night.
- People’s Park Complex – an old building in the heart of Singapore’s Chinatown, is one of the most popular and convenient places to exchange money in our city.
- The building has a number of money changers that enable people to compare exchange rates from shop to shop before engaging a service.
- Most of the recommended money changers are available at level 1 of Parkway Parade shopping centre, a six-storey building with approximately 300 shops.
- These money changers are very feasible for those who are nearby East Coast Park or Katong area.
The 5 Best Budget Shopping Places in Singapore
The 5 Best Places to Buy Luxury Brands in Singapore
The 5 Best Online Stores for Party Supplies in Singapore
The 5 Affordable Organic Grocery Stores in Singapore
You may also like
The 5 Best Tattoo Studios in Singapore
The 5 Popular Restaurants for Steak in Singapore
Top Things to Eat in Singapore
The 5 Best Filipino Restaurants in Singapore
The 7 Best Places to Buy Consumer Electronics in Singapore
The 10 Best Things To Do In Hong Kong | TheRealTravelers